Vendor Terms for Enchantment
- Item(s) must be made specifically for the event. (In some cases we will allow additional items to accompany your NEW item(s) that have been sold previously in your store IF (and only IF) they are obvious items from the fairytale. Contact Duchess or Sorchiee for item verification.)
- Gacha items should be no more than 75L
- Item/s cannot be sold elsewhere during the event, but may be sold after the event if the creator chooses.
- Each submission must coincide with the current round’s fairytale. Keep it clean, this is a family friendly event. Please take the time to familiarize yourself with the tale. (Each round of ENCHANTMENT will have a mood board in order to help, inspire, or simply entertain)
- All Creators MUST send items through the official blogging group for promotion. This includes the exclusive item/s, Gacha Rares, and Bonus gift; no exceptions/no exemptions.
- Please have review items ready to be given to the blogging team during set up (or before). Our bloggers play a very important role in getting people excited for the upcoming event, so let’s get these items to them on time.
- Enchantment opens the 2nd Saturday of the month at Noon (Slt.) All deadlines, openings and activities have a Noon (12 SLT) deadline in order to have staff available to assist with any issues should they arise.
- Items should be inspired by the tale. If you are unsure if an idea is appropriate, just ask.
- Sponsors are allowed to add past items as long as they fit the current story.
- Sponsor Booths (Limited in Number so contact ASAP): 5000L
- Event Booth: 2500L