Bloggers must agree to the following terms:
(Most of these rules go without saying, but please read over them so there are no misunderstanding)
[custom_list icon=”grey dot”]
- Bloggers will have a minimum of 3 posts for each event with at least one post before the event opens (1 week before/3 event weeks = 4 weeks)
- At the very least, one post should reflect the fairytale. Please familiarize yourself with the fairytale before the event opens.
- Bloggers will attribute credit to the designers by their full store name, not abbreviations, for all items
- Bloggers must tag every event post on their blog and Flickr with “Enchantment” (more info on tags)
- Bloggers will include the following in all event posts:
- Event Name
- Dates of the Current Round (Pre-Post Only)
- Link to the Event Location (after it has been publicly released)
- Full Store Name in Credits
- Images must be uploaded to Flickr, tagged with “Enchantment” and added to the Enchantment Flickr group
- Credits Coming Soon is not acceptable, please wait until your blog post is complete before uploading to Flickr
- Make sure to leave link to blog post and/or Enchantment Website in the description
- Bloggers’ posts will be syndicated on the Enchantment website and all related social media outlets
- Bloggers will not ask a Creator for items unless they have a working relationship with that designer. Blog packs will be sent by all participating designers a week before the event opens.If you are interested in blogging for Enchantment you can apply here.
- Bloggers will be assigned 2 creators to blog per round that are mandatory. Bloggers may blog any other items in addition to the 2 that are required. This is to ensure all creators are represented for the event.